Key Performance Areas
- Manage General Ledger.
- VAT Controls and Returns.
- Compile and manage budgets
- Bank accounts and Cash flow management.
- Asset Register.
- Financial Reporting.
- Training, coaching, development and motivation of team members.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting.
- CA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of appropriate working experience in practical accounting and taxation.
- Experience in accounting software (SageOne, POS software, branch management) is mandatory.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prior experience in the Imports and Retail industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Must be willing to work after hours in a flexible environment.
- Contactable references.
- Good command of English, verbal & written.
- Namibian Citizen/Permanent Residence.
Skills and competencies
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Proactive, Productive, Professional Passionate, Resourceful, Smart, and Independent.
- Must be a team player, and problem-solver and display strong leadership qualities to help the business reach strategic goals.
- Should be detail oriented with well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work under pressure and prioritise time.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
In return, we offer a competitive package. There are also opportunities for growth and career advancement within the company.
Please forward your comprehensive application with certified copies of your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand deliver at 39 Edison Street, Northern Industry. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Taatisolar is an equal-opportunity employer.
Closing date: 25 November 2022