*1X Wilo Solar Water Pump> 250 meters
*3X 330W Solar Panels
*100m X HDPE 32mm Pipe
*100m X Submersible and Safety Cables
*Baseplate, Connectors, Panel Frame and Cables.
INSTALLATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
The Horticulture Support and Value Chain Development Project entails the implementation of the National Horticulture Support Programme and Horticulture Value Chain Development Scheme. The project will be implemented in 14 Regions of Namibia. The project aims to ensure sustainable access, availability, use of essential farm inputs and capacity building of the small-scale horticulture producers. Furthermore, the project will support value addition by establishing cold storage facilities and agro-processing units in strategic areas to ensure enhanced market-driven production and higher returns by producers and agro-processors. During the 2021/2022 financial year, the project targets to benefit about 1000 small-scale horticulture producers with an average production size of 0.01 to 0.5 ha through subsidy and technical services.
The government will subsidize producers at 65% based on the quotations for specified irrigation materials.
2. Producers certified by MAWLR (Agricultural Technicians) / AMTA as existing vegetable producers with a plot size ranging from 0.01 to 0.5 ha.
3. The producers avail themselves of regular inspections on GAP compliance.
4. Producers should undergo a horticultural training program as per Namibia Training Authority (NTA).
5. Producers to indicate production and marketing plans.
6. Preference will be given to women and youth as well as full-time horticulture producers.
Windhoek: 39 Edison, Southern Industrial Area Shop 6/16
Ongwediva: Maroela Mall Shop 14/15
Katima Mulilo: 5689 Sam Nujoma Drive, Greenwell (Kamunu Village) Unit G4
Tel: 061 257 559
Cell: 081 125 8882
Cell: 081 430 2010